This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for httpss://www.maxbauers.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
Maxbauer is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give via online purchase, email, order form, or other direct contact from you. It is Maxbauer’s promise that to you that your information will not be sold or rented to anyone.
Information provided is used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted Maxbauer, and will not be shared with any third-party outside of the organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order
Your access to, and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Maxbauer at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on Maxbauer’s website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Maxbauer’s takes the necessary precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline
Wherever sensitive information is collected (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Maxbauer in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “httpss” at the beginning of the address of the Web page
While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Maxbauer’s also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored is kept in a secure environment.